If you are just starting your journey to learn and have fun with isiNdebele, please look at the first posts at the bottom of this page (scroll down) and work your way to this, the newest post.
Kulungile, lamhla, let us look at some grammar.
Manje, we can all make sentences like this by now, angithi?
- Ngiyahamba (Ngi-ya-hamba) - I am going
- Ngifuna itiye eletshukela - I want tea with sugar
- Umama ulabantwana - Mother has children
- Ngilemali - I have money
- Angihambi (a-ngi-hambi) - I do not go
- Angifuni - I do not want
- Angila (a-ngi-la) - I do not have